About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

fAerIES, tEA pArTIES aNd gLIttER

I have had a wonderful weekend , it was filled with wonder , magic and whimy. I signed up to take

  Debrina Pratt's tea party workshop ... and here is my completed tea party shrine....I have been inspired with Debrina artwork for some time and to actually take a class with the queen of whimsy herself WAS priceless....  update if any of you are interested the class is still open..... click on the link .... Hope to see you there

3 comments:

Mina said...

Wendy, this is adorable and what a wonderful class to take. You are one of my own queens of whimsy! I hope your coming week is wonderful! Hugs, Mina

Lorraine said...

Oh, Wendy, it's absolutely adorable!! I love Debrina Pratt's little fairies too, I wish I had known about the workshop. I'll have to check it out! Have a great week! ~Lorraine

DeBRiNa PRaTT said...

Wendy,
Your tin is truly dreamy! It has been such a joy having you in the workshop and getting to peek in on your blog. Soooo much eye candy here!!!
xo,
debrina

Blog Archive