About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deep in the woods

 is the name of the newest collage sheets from.....  http://www.riandesign.eu/







I took the cute gnomes and made a tin 




thanks to Rian for letting me play and to Nichola at http://blog.pixiehill.com/ for her fabulous tutorial on making the tiny mushrooms




6 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Super cute Wendy! I love gnomes!
Angela

Electra said...

Your tin is beautiful, as your work always is, Wendy!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Wendy this is gorgeous and a real fairytale. So marvelous made. Love it.
Lovvely greet
Marja

Kaylene said...

Wonderful, wonderful, just love how you have used these in the sense of a true collage. Cheers

"MOI" Freubel said...

I hope it's okay that I publish this at riandesign.
Wendy I can't begin to imagine how long it must have taken but it is worth every minute of hard work!!
SUPERB in every way !!!

Mina said...

I love these little elves and foliage.

Blog Archive