About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

A quick update on swap

I have lots of swaps to show you before I put up the mad tea party post ... No I didn't forgot .. I have it already to go....   so make sure you pop back








There's no order to this post I have swaps I've done and are out the door  or are just about to go and I have swaps I have received in the last few days









First the my mermaid faerie wand.  This is for a swap at blissfullART   it's going to Kim... I don't have to worry she already seen it......


This was fun to make.


Also in keeping with the mermaid theme I have ATC from the BlissfullATC swap ... these mermaids are from Laura Rue   








 Next I have swaps in from VPI  "Beware Pirates" .... I feel I should saying things like...Yo Ho , haul  together  and such... but instead I'll say thank you to Kris Dickingson , April Dudko and Laura Carson.














  And now for something completely different Steampunk..
"steam punk couples" also from the VPI group 








 These are from  Lynnn StevensMartina Fuchs and Ingrid Pomeroy   







Also from miss Martina  A steam punk domino book  
 ... isn't it fabulous  thank you Love it!  





Here's the one I sent to my partner April 



and even more....  A steampunked faerie house for Wendy 


Somehow steam punk and mermaids are in ... so maybe I should do a steam punked mermaid swap ... now there's a idea for you 

1 comment:

Mina said...

Just catching up with all of the beauty I have been missing. Each post is full of enchantment, sweet Wendy. Hugs and kisses, Mina

Blog Archive