About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

WeaRInG A CRoWN



When you find something fabulous , you have to share.....
When the freebie photo editing company closed it doors a while ago I was stuck....but yesterday I found a new company who offer a free photo editing  http://www.picmonkey.com/... they have lots of fun editing tools ... here's my before and after photos.... yes they have crowns and the butterflies and it easy....lots of fun fonts to play with.

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I love your girls!!!
Thank you for sharing the wonderful site! I bookmarked it and am going to try it out later. They offer so many "tricks"!!!

Kim said...

Thanks Wendy! Great site and love your crown pic. xo

Mina said...

This is so adorable, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your editing site as well. Hugs, my dear friend.

Blog Archive