About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

steampunked !

A steampunked domino book made using all the digital images I have made. I was surprised how many I had .. It's for a swap at VPI 




4 comments:

artbywendy said...

sighhhhhh. its awesome!of course I drool over anything steampunk!

Martina2801 said...

Oh, Wendy what can I say but WOW!!!
Your pieces are always sooo beautiful and this Domino Book is just a wonderful eye candy :-) You are sooooo talented!!

Lynn Stevens said...

How fun Wendy, I just finished mine up recently! Can't wait to see everyones results!
hugs Lynn

Mina said...

Oh Amy, a huge wow! This is so beautiful!

Blog Archive