About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

shades of pink

I wanted to see if I could make a smaller dress today this one is only ten inches and the felt and cotton strips were dyed with one of those drink mixes....

4 comments:

Createology said...

Your little altered dress is magical. I am swooning! I even went to your previous posts to see the little white one and I adore it also. Classes are the best for expanding our creative muse. Blissful Creating to you...

Nook and Cranny said...

Now, this dress is darling!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Marti McClure said...

Hi Wendy, This is a wonderful little dress! Fantastic job. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. ~Marti

Mina said...

I am in love with this little pink treat!

Blog Archive