About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

A redo

 On  Monday morning I decide my studio needed a redo. Not only to be painted but also it had got so out of control. It was messing with my inspiration. I picked the color at the store not sure in which way I wanted to go.... I was thinking apple green or robin egg blue  but this color just shouted to me... I'm so pleased I listened.   


  Just so you can see the before 




and now.  


I still have pictures to hang and other goodies to put away but I'm pleased I went head and redid my space... Now it's ready for Karen's Where blogger's create 2012 blog party coming on July 14th

6 comments:

maddyrose said...

There's no grass growing under your feet. It would take me a month to clear out the clutter so I could paint and then another month to get it all put back. Love the color you chose.

Marti McClure said...

Hi Wendy, Such a cute new studio! Happy creating in it. ~Marti

Lynn Stevens said...

What an awesome new color. it does so much to a room when you add a bit of color!
hugs Lynn

fairyrocks said...

Very pretty redo. I too am on the list. Love this event!!

Mina said...

Beautiful new color, Wendy! I love your crafting space.

Deb Moon said...

I love seeing creative spaces and yours is beautiful! Love that color. I'm tickled when I spy an item that I have as well - the metal spiral card holder thingy on the wall. hee hee
Gorgeous room - I'd never want to leave.

Blog Archive