About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Patriots



The liberty hot air balloon is flying high thanks to the new kit from Hidden Vintage studios 
 With thoughts of my oath ceremony still fresh on my mind, I found myself inspired..
And not only did I get to play with the "The Patriots" but also Fine-crafted  has a kit coming out the same day "The red, white and blue kit" and so I got to play with that too . They work really well together and are available at http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/
A freedom fairy made with the flag from my ceremony 


1 comment:

Jingle said...

These are such wonderful pieces!

Blog Archive