About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My favorite image

 I called her Alice, she from the almost Alice kit from hidden vintage studios ... and she's my favorite.
 I think it's her face, she's angelic... 

3 comments:

Jingle said...

She is quite lovely!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

She is angelic as is your layout. Tracy x

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

yes indeed she is beautiful...I am lucky to have her once or twice...she lends herself so well to all seasons too. Bet she makes a fine Halloween witch and a Christmas elf faerie!

Blog Archive