About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

MERMAID & FAIRY BEACH DAY



 "Mermaid and fairy beach day" is the title of the new kit from crowabout studioB..... available now at deviant scrap... I really enjoyed playing with this kit and as I was at the beach the idea to re work "The birth of Venus" the painting by Sandro Botticelli  

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

what fun!

trisha too said...

Your art always makes me smile, Wendy--bright, cheerful, and fun!

:)

Sim said...

Hahaha! Well done Wendy :)

Grannie Annie said...

Adore your Venus rising take off... you art is unique and fabulous I love it!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Thank you for popping in and Blessing the Queen!!!I agree!!
What a glorious weekend of fun for me watching all of the coverage....I still have several hours to watch!!!I taped everything on every channel!!!!
love your art
hugs,
jamie

Blog Archive