About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

blissfullART swaps

 I closed out two swaps at blissfullART this week. The "I heart Vamps" swap  which is, Of course about the love for those sometimes wicked, always handsome vampires.... Beckie Loyall  give us the devilishly handsome Spike. (Yes I have a soft soft for Spike)
I went for the Twilight hotty Edward, although I'm team wolf. LOL 
Jan Larson went for another bad guy Eric from True Blood, Oh my! I feel the heat rising  
And Kim Smith went with Edward but the action is on the back .....watch out Edward,  Buffy is coming to get you LOL 






The second swap was the "midsummer night's dream" swap and I actually did swap it out on midsummer day... this was a truly magical swap.


  with fabulous ATC's from Karla, Darlene, Kimberly,Sandy , Lou and  Janet. 

I think this was one of my favorite swaps... Each cards is 
 ~* so magical*~ This is one of mine  
 and if you'd like to see more of our swaps 

The "red riding hood" ATC swap has just been posted on the

No comments:

Blog Archive