About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

where's my crown?

No really! where is it ? Did you see it anywhere?


Our first ATC swap at Blissfull ART swap group is swapped out and boy they were some of the prettiest ATC I've seen. The theme "Where's my crown "

 from left to right . Kimberly Laws, Mary Ann Severin,Karla Jackson,Kim Smith ,Jan Larson and Janet Ghio
 and these were hostess gift ATCs from Martina Fuchs,Sandi Scholz, Dawn Anthony and Linda McMillia


ladies thank you for the swap if you'd like to see all the ATC's   made by our talented group.... please pop over to the blissfullART blog here

3 comments:

Denise Adorian said...

Darling theme,I should have signed up.I haven't been in one of your swaps in a long while.I received your beautiful wand last year.

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

These are so imaginative and gorgeous. I would love to do pieces like this but I just don't know where to start.

Have a lovely day
Sue

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful work, Love these creations. Such a talented line up of ladies !!

Blog Archive