About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Typography inspried

Rian's collage sheets this month are inspired by Typography (from the Greek words τύπος (typos) and γραφή writing)  The art of using letters fonts in art is not new but it's new to me. It pushed me to look closely at what and where I was putting the words to tell a story.. if you've never tried this art form then do ......I made some ATC

 and some digital pieces

www.riandesign.eu



and here are the links to the other designers.... go see their pieces

Marja
Sim
Electra
Kaylene

5 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

What an inspiring pieces Wendy !! It's indeed ALL about finding the right compostions to tell a Typo story !! You did it so well hun !! Thanks a lot !! And....that you enjoyed it !! :-)

Kaylene said...

Wendy, marvellous, just packed with things to look at and ponder. Bravo

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Marvelous work Wendy. What a great combinations you have made. really typography.
Lovely greet
marja

Whymsicalmusings said...

WOW this is so different I may have to try your challenge:)
XOXOXO

Sim said...

Oh, this is just perfect dear Wendy!
Congrats from my heart!

Blog Archive