About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A strange and unusual mouse

Yes this strange and unusual mouse popped up today.... I made him to go with the new kit from crowaboutstudiosB   
Harlequin dream... I don't know what it is about this pattern but I just love it....   

A piece of whimsy for this Thursday morning


credits: to corwaboutstudiosB, Tumblefish studios and altered Emporium

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Wendy....I just LOVE this!

I am catching up on my Blog visits today so I a off to see what I missed while I was gone!

LuLu~*xoxo

Ally White Cat said...

your mouse is adorable..oh I love him..awesome art.
susan s.

Electra said...

This is TOO cute!

Blog Archive