About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Sittin' pretty ladies


A mixed media canvas titled Amelia Thomas Botanist.
The ladies comes from
 a new kit from Hidden vintage studios 
 "Sittin' pretty ladies" 
Available at https://www.deviantscrap.com




 This was made with mother's day in mind
 Titled Lost love, she looked sad to me but 
I give her a happy ending
You may want to click on this to see the details

4 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Super beautiful creations. You keep still looking at this all.
Lovely greet Marja

Kim said...

Oh, the Lost Love is my favorite...so beautiful!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhh Wendy....I love her eyes!!!

Trying to get caught up on my Blog visits!! I feel like I have been gone forever!

LuLu~*xoxo

Ally White Cat said...

wow..just stopped in to your land of wonderment again..so beautiful
susan s.

Blog Archive