About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One more day

Tomorrow is a big day for me, I'm not telling why? You'll need to come back....   I'll just to say I'm nervous when I shouldn't be ,I want to be a good citizen, I studied until I'm red, white and blue in the face. But I have butterflies dancing but I'm ready to pledge........ Now no more teasing... I'll let you know soon 
So it the meantime more pretties to show.

 Glue book pages for the monthly glue book swap at blissfullART. This one is from  Jan Larson
 this one Kim Smith
 This one Sandy Scholz
 and lastly Janet Ghio
 and then I have stunning moo's from Kim's swap moo swap at Tabby's swaps


Karla Jackson,Lesley Dupont,Juanita Murray,Alice Hyde , Mary Ann Severin

3 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

I wish you luck! I'll be checking back to say Congratulations! Love your lovely posts!

Denise Adorian said...

HHHMMM-I'm guessing......I think I know....Welcome is in order?

Mina said...

Stunning works! Oh honey, I think I know what you are talking about and all I can say is you will do fabulously! No need to worry. Best of luck and wishes, my precious friend!

Blog Archive