About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

A odd day .... brighten with sunshine

It is a odd weather day today in the south hot , cloudy and overcast. But my mail lady brought the sunshine in the form of parcels , filled with swaps..... don't you just days with goodies ...


And because they are all so pretty and need to be showcased I'm going to give each one their own post. So here are


 Jan Larson
 April  Dudko
Sandy Scholz
The yellow tags for the monthly color swap at VPI , Thank you to Jan , April and Sandy  I love each one and they have brighten my day

4 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Wendy these are so awesome. Beautiful tags you have made.
Lovely greet
Marja

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Wendy your blog header is so amazing! I LOVE THE CROWN! Now on to the lovely swap tags so bright and wonderful!
XOXOXO

Melanie Statnick said...

So cute! I love the colours

Mina said...

Oh, these are all so beautiful, Wendy. Yellow is so bright and sunshiney. (I know that is not a word but we'll pretend it is.) ;-) Hugs sweetie!

Blog Archive