About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Miss Macy Ann and her performing rabbit

"Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls.  Welcome to the Big top and  let me introduced to you Miss Macy Ann and her performing rabbit Boo Boo"........

This is my Pierrot art doll for the swap at BlissfullART.   The pattern is from Karen at  the graphics fairy
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com

I had lots of fun making her ...Can you guess what her skirt is made from?... paper cup cakes cases... they make a wonderful ruffled skirt... she on her way to my partner Kim, well that's after she's finished her performance in tonight circus...... light , music , bring on the elephants...come to circus the greatest show on earth. 

4 comments:

Plush Possum Studio said...

Wonderful fun! And so clever too! Love it.
Love this latest header, too!
:)
Rose

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is a wonderful fun design..She's so fun loving and colorful. Thanks for brightening my day.!!

Lorraine said...

She's adorable, Wendy, Kim will love her! xo Lorraine

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, you never fail to enchant me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this doll. xoxoxo

Blog Archive