About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mid-summer's dream ATC






I love this theme , its speaks to me of faeries and warm summer evenings,  of the sweet scent of honeysuckle.. I 'm hosting this swap over at blissfullART.. and here are my ATC's for the swap. 


The moon face and wings are from Tumble fish studios and the ladies are from Lisa's altered art 

6 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

This is my favorite theme ever. I am a total Wll. Shakespeare groupie! I think I was the first to sign up.
Thanks Wendy.
enJOY a lovely evening,
Kimberly

Cathy L. Calamas said...

those are gorgeous tags, Wendy.

Sim said...

J'adore! Bravo! <3

Kim said...

Gorgeous and so very enchanting! xo

Ally White Cat said...

stunning,exquisite..louring. I love them
susan s.

Sophie said...

Ich habe mich in deinen Blog verliebt.
Du machst so wunderschöne Sachen.
Ich kann es kaum glauben, unbeschreiblich schön :-)

Und darum bin ich auch ab sofort dein großer Fan

Liebe Grüße von Sophie

Blog Archive