About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

LiKe mAgIC

 Another faerie house appeared in my garden...like mushrooms... this time it's from Mary Ann at http://tillieg.blogspot.com/
 Isn't it pretty ? a house fit for the faeries and wait , look

  I think I see one in the top window staring out at us..... Shush now we don't want the scare her away...

Thank you Mary Ann I love my faerie house.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how beautiful! I bet it's even more amazing in person...love it!! xo

PlumCat Art said...

Thank you, Wendy! Faerie house looks great in your garden!
Hugs, Mary Ann

Blog Archive