About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm counting the days




I'm really counting the days now to my trip to the Art and Soul art retreat..... I hinted to Paul that he won't need to take much clothing ... Now it's not what you thinking............LOL I need the space for all the goodies I plan to bring back with me.  

The vendor list came and wow they have some fun people there


One of them is Deb from Blue twig studios and it so happens it's their 1st birthday and they are having a giveaway on their blog 


 Here 's the link pop over http://bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com


I have my swaps done and I taking part in a postcard and ATC swap... I'll post them later





1 comment:

Kim said...

You are going to have an awesome time!

Blog Archive