About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

I passed !

Yes well as some of you guessed. Yesterday I went to do my interview to become a full fledged American citizen . I have been studying for weeks... hence the lack of posts  but I'm back..... I just have to go for the pledge ceremony and I can proudly wear my stars and striped socks. LOL




Okay now for the fun stuff... a while ago I took part in Kimberly's French inspired ATC swap and a week ago these beautiful ATC's arrived.




from  Jane Palmer,Kelly Deal,Danielle Mack, Judy Coronal,Yona Williams and perfectly printed.







14 comments:

cebelica said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you! :D

Electra said...

BIG CONGRATS to you Wendy, how exciting is that?
I can only imagine your joy.

Linda said...

Congratulations Wendy, I know it isn't an easy process. good for you! i was lucky this swap round and received one of your glue book pages-charming and one of your mini cards-love the all ears-very clever.

Jane said...

Congratulations! And, a big ol' WELCOME!!! It's so good to know that someone wants to become a citizen here - with all this election foolery going on - but, of course there are still places (not England) where such stuff wouldn't be allowed! Proud of you for passing your test(s)!!!

Got quite a shock seeing my ATC pop up on my Blogger dashboard! This was such a lovely swap theme. Love all yours and all those I received too!
Happy Weekend! Jane

Ruby Craft said...

Congratulations!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Congratulations, Wendy!!!!!!!

xoxo

NancyB said...

Well, A big huge congrats is in order! Woot woot!

Peace said...

Congrats to you Wendy! So proud of you! I bet there are those of us that couldn't pass that test that were born here! :O)

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Congrats Wendy!
Maybe I'll have to theme a USA swap for July in your honor.
I received my beautiful "where's my crown?" ATCs.
I am loving the new swap group, thanks for including me.
enJOY a beautiful weekend,
Kimberly

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Weeeee, good for you! Congratulations!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

wow the Chanel and Glenn Miller ATC's are awesome...should have joined that swap but we were in Maui last month.
CONCATULATIONS on becoming a member of the colonies! I am still holding on to my old country passport for now!
Hugs Karla

Pellie / Penny said...

Congratulations, Wendy.

Hugs,
Penny

Martina2801 said...

Congratulations, Wendy!!!

Mina said...

A huge congratulations to you my sweet friend! I knew you would pass with no problem. You go girl!!! (I am giving you a big hug)

Blog Archive