About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

glue book pages


Here are my glue book pages for May theme BLUE ... and June theme here comes the bride.  I'm trying to be up to date with my swaps... I now have a handy dandy swap calendar on my computer so I can remember what I need to get done , so far it's working but note to oneself  make sure you put all the swaps on the calendar.... DUH!

9 comments:

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh I love your pages! So sweet and beautiful!
thank you for sharing.
Leticia

Regina said...

Love these pages but then I love all of your work. ^_^

I have missed not seeing what you have been working on...so happy I got the chance to stop by.

OMGOSH...so happy I'm not the only one that has to rely on a calendar..hehe

Hugs,
Regi

Electra said...

Hmm, that handy dandy calendar is a good idea...

Martina2801 said...

Great pages, Wendy! Love your art!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

You must really love that blue dressed blondy...you used her in your April page that I got.
I thought you already made your Blue pages early this month...I swear I saw them already on your blog...was I dreaming?
I am loving this swap so much...it is so fun to learn something new and have a collection of everyones awesome artwork!
XOXO Karla

BLiSsAngELs said...

no Karla your not dreaming ... I did do the blue ones before but you what it's like.... I didn't LOVE them so in the bin they went...

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful pages Wendy. I joined in one swap. I loved all the pages that were swapped. I also loved doing this different type of assemblage.
Keep smiling and creating. Thanks for sharing

"MOI" Freubel said...

You are such a busy and creative girl !!
And CONGRATS Wendy !!!
What an exciting news to read that you passed !!!!
♪ ♪ Hip Hip Hurrayyyyyyyy ♪ ♪
:-)
Did you wear your socks ? Haha.

Jill ~*Feathers and Flight*~ said...

Good Morning Miss Wendy!
Your Glue Book Pages are Fabulous! I Especially Love Alice! Gorgeousness!!
I have been neglecting my Blog Friends ans taking a bit of a Break from Blogging. I am trying to find a Balance between it and my Work and Family So No Worries!
Have a WOnderful Day My Friend!
Hugs
Jill

Blog Archive