About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A spoonfull of sugar

A spoon full of sugar it what I titled this swap at blissfullART.  Not knowing that's exactly what I get back ...two sugar-sweet spoons full of whimsy and fun.




I had two partners I know how lucky am I ! Lou and Kimberly



Here's Lou fabulous spoon ... the tiny photo is a tin type .... is that just darling   I love the patina... it is so pretty .... thank you Lou







 and now Kimberly's beautiful spoon. She made a spoon Venus just like the famous painting by Sandro Botticelli.  Isn't stunning?  Can you see the shells and pearls? Thank you Kimberly 


Thank you to both Lou and Kimberly I hope you are enjoying your spoon as much as I 'm enjoying yours. 

3 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Fab spoons you received! I enjoy seeing how each one is so unique!

This was a fun swap!

xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Jawdropping!!! Just beautiful!

LuLu~*xoxo

Denise Adorian said...

I wish I would have known about this one.I've had fun with altered key swaps, this one sounds fun too.Denise

Blog Archive