About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

DUDE, WHERE'S MY PANTS ?

Yes that is the name of the new kit from hidden vintage studios...LOL and when you see these cute boys you'll soon see why it's titled that.......
They are all boys   

It was the fashion at one time to dress boys in dresses. You could  tell the sex of the children by which side the hair was parted.  
Digital art " BOY"

Cut and paste ATC




credits to Deviant scrap.com and scrapbooking.com




6 comments:

Ann said...

LOL! Love this. My favorite photo of Oscar Wilde is when he was a toddler--in a dress, of course.

peggy gatto said...

these are so fun!!!
I just bought the kit!!!

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh my gosh Wendy these are so funny...I have to get them!! We have pictures of my dad in dress's and long curly tresses. So glad he was not alone!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, these are just too adorable!. I love the title of the package as well. lol Hugs to you sweetie, Mina

pixiegypsy said...

Soooooo cute!!!!! Thanks for sticking around...
Hugs,
Jane

pixiegypsy said...

Soooooo cute!!!!! Thanks for sticking around!
Hugs,
Jane

Blog Archive