About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

A BLOOMing good time

Sometimes you just need a pick me up , some so bright and colorful it just lifts your whole day ... well if you are in that mood I have just the thing.


Crowabout studios B had just released a new , hot of the press mini kit  "Bloom." available at  https://www.deviantscrap.com

Of course I played with the kits over the weekend .... and these are some of the fun creations I made.

 A mini canvas wall hanging
 Digital pieces

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Großartige Werke...

Liebe Grüße

Blog Archive