About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Artist Trading cards



 Fairy Tales ATC for the fantasy and fables swap at VPI




and do I need to say anything about this ATC it's for the "I heart vamps" swap at BlissfullART .... be still my beating heart!

and lastly my first atc for the " wild thing?" swap at blissfullART


1 comment:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Wendy what a beautiful AtC's and what a creativity. Wonderful.
Lovely greet
Marja

Blog Archive