About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

willow's cake day

It's willow's birthday today... I don't have anything planned but I did make her a party hat , which lasted all of two second until Acorn came over wondering where his hat is, but doesn't she look cute ....... well off to have fun with my fur kids. 

10 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Willow...don't eat too much cake! xoxo

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Well, HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Willow, woof woof

xoxo

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Congratulations Wendy with your lovely willow. She looks vervy very cute.
Lovely greet and nice day
Marja

peggy gatto said...

Our "Simon" says
happy birthday willow!
Great hat!!!!!!

Incipient Wings said...

Happy birthday willow!!!!you still look like a puppy!
Hugs and kisses!

Bird said...

Happy Birthday, Willow! We're celebrating my Mom's birthday today, so how 'bout that? Great folks were born on this day. :D Hope you have a good time with your person and the rest of your family today!

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

She's so cute! Happy birthday!

Peace said...

Willow is the cutest thing on the whole interweb! My cats have no comment. :OD

Mandy Chilvers said...

awwww totally cute. i'm so ready for a dachshund! i've got a yorkshire terrier and a chihuahua but my dream would be a cutie like yours!

Mina said...

Wishing Willow a belated Happy Birthday! Yes, she looks adorable in that party hat. ;-)

Blog Archive