About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

What ever the weather we stick together..even in "April showers"

What ever the weather we stick together is the title of my first piece as part of the creative team at Hidden Vintage studios.. at Deviant scrap   Don't tell! but Kim and I got to play with the  "April showers" kit  before it went on sale today... Go quick and snatch it up ...


Yes  Kim and I were asked to join the very talented creative team. I mean how fabulous is that. I'm so excited!No really I'm still dancing with joy.


The super cool thing about all the kits from the talented Melissa and Tracey is that not only are they come in PNG elements, so brilliant for the digital artists out there but they also come as collage sheets of the elements/images to print for the cut and paste artists, who like to feel the glue on their fingers.... you know who you are!  LOL

So why are you still here? Go see the "April showers kit" 

Hugs Wendy 




7 comments:

Sandy said...

ou´ve made a dream Wendy with this Kit.
My big Congrats to the design Team my dear. xoxo

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
Wow, your April Showers piece is divine! The kit looks amazing too.I will have to pop over there and have a look : )
Hugs,
Terri

Sim said...

Not a drop of rain here still months...
Anyway, I'm fond of your work Wendy!!!

Lesley said...

Oh Wendy how exciting for you and Kim to be on a DT.
Love this kit, might take a wander over.
Happy creativity friend.
Lesley

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Wendy....this is DARLING! I truly love it!

LuLu~*xoxo

Electra said...

Congratulations Wendy!

glitterBugStudios said...

Who's Karen? LOL!

Blog Archive