About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

someBunnie love you

MOO! yes what are MOO? I hear you ask ... everywhere you look someone talking, making and swapping them. 




they are 1x3 inch mini card that pack a big punch of fun... and here are mine for a upcoming swap at tabby's swap. The images are from Hidden Vintage studios at "the spring friends kit "

The  cute bunnies are from Becky at

9 comments:

Kim said...

Sweet!! Love these Wendy! xo

Lorraine said...

Aw, those are supercute, Wendy! How fun! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Sandy said...

Oh so sweet. I hope I get one from this.
Love your wonderful work Wendy. xoxo

Wendy said...

hello Wendy, I've been visiting your blog a couple of times now and are becoming a huge fan of your work :) I love these moos! Especially the two on top. Hugs from another Wendy :) from a tiny country in Europe

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

cute overload...I hope I get one back...mine will be in the mail to Kim soon....celebrate spring for all it is worth!
My CROWN ATC's are done and will be in the mail to you this weekend...we are going to Maui so I am sending out all my swaps!
Hugs Karla

Whymsicalmusings said...

Wendy I am so glad you stopped by my blog:) It is always a happy day to see your posts! I love your precious Moo Cards they are just so sweet!
XOXOXO
Becky

Terri said...

Oh I love your Moos! They are perfectly priceless!
I have been wanting to make moos for so long. I will have to check out your link.
Hugs,
Terri

Lesley said...

Ah sweet Wendy. I love making moo's. Mine are just about done with the help of my cat.
Take care, Les♥

Mina said...

These are just adorable little treasures, my sweet friend. I love them!

Blog Archive