About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

so many pretty ATC


Swaps are pop up in my mail box like beautiful spring flowers .
I have two swaps to show you today 


First the "celebrate spring swap" hosted by the wonderful Kimberly 
thank you to  Jo Anne,Holly,Marva,Donnalee, Karla..





 and then "Easter Parade ATC" from the VPI group
 Kris ,Trisha,Sandy,Lynn,Mary Ann,April thank you I love all my Easter inspired ATC cards







3 comments:

Kim said...

Love them all...what a great mail day you had! xork

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Wendy what a stunning swirl of Springtime magic came into your mailbox! Just look at all the beautiful ATC's! Oh how I love them all!
PS: It is so hard for me to comment with the work verification in the new format...so I do not do it much because of my old eyes...

Jewels said...

Wendy - I was lucky enough to receive one of your cards from Kimberly's swap (little girl by the giant flower). Love it! So glad you participated!

Blog Archive