About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shhhh! I found a faerie house in my garden

 Now quickly and quietly , follow me in to the garden.
 ......Shh! they'll hear you....
 look now,  under the rose bush. Can you see it ?  See hidden in the grass.
  Yes! I can see the faeries sitting outside too.


Big faerie thanks to miss Kim at Tabby's place for my faerie house.... its one of those pieces you see something different each time you look at it... there is so much detail and it truly sparkles in the sunlight... thank you dear friend  



12 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Oh my goodness, Wendy! The house is charming and delightful. I'm thrilled!
BRAVO!

Lululiz said...

How beautiful, and utterly enchanting.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

tHE HOUSE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CHARMING. lOVE IT.
lOVELY GREET
Marja

Kelly_Deal said...

Oh my Wendy! Your house is gorgeous!

Lorraine said...

Oh, that is just adorable!! What a sweet gift from Kim! I may just have to join that Fairy House swap! xo Lorraine

Linda said...

Wow are your fairies lucky to have such a house. Kim does great art.

Judy said...

Oh my lordy Wendy!!How ADORABLE!!I love it that you play with ideas. Isn't it lovely!!

Sandy said...

This is the wonderful house in gthe world.
So a lovely fairy place. I love it. xoxo

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Oh this is gorgeous!

Lesley said...

Oh Wendy, this is delightful.
How sweet of Kim to make this for you. Enjoy and thanks for sharing with us.
Lesley♥

"MOI" Freubel said...

OOOOHHHH my !!!!
You lucky girl !! What an ADORABLE gift !!!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy! Such a wonderful gift to receive. I love it, you lucky lady. Hugs, Mina

Blog Archive