About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

OH NO! How did this happen?

I ran out of  matte board.... I can't believe it... I'm in the middle of making my ATC for the "Where my crown" swap at BlissfullART.... I buy the board in large sheet now as I'm making so many ATC 's but I thought I had more .... Darn it ! but you know what that means ( large smile on my face) A trip to the craft store .... OH Well! He He..... in the meantime here are the ones I did finish...

Three more to make


and ATC's for the Kimberly's swap 
http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com/




 So I have my list and I not going to buy anything else, just matte board !... Mm mm ! if you believe THAT , you"ll believe anything ...  Wait ! was that a flying Bunnie outside my window. LOL

10 comments:

Regina said...

Love the ones you have completed but then I adore all of your work. I have all three of my Bliss Angel art sitting in my window in my studio ^_^

Ohhh dear...a trip to the craft store...ohh the horrors...ROFL!!!!

Janet Ghio said...

Wonderful ATC's Wendy. We have a frame shop here that gives me large scraps of mat board free! perfect for ATC's!!

BLiSsAngELs said...

Wow Janet lucky you... although it doesn't cost than much to buy and I do get a lot of ATC out of it...

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy your are a busy girl.
Your ATC´s are all wonderful.
Stunning work and design. I love them all.
Have a sunny weekend my friend. xoxo

Sim said...

What a beautiful artwork Wendy!
I wish to be able to do this king of merveilles...
Your new header is wonderful too!

Mandy Chilvers said...

beautiful atcs!

Ozstuff said...

Your blog is a joy to visit, Wendy, I love your ATC's and I am bowled over by the beauty of your header. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

june macfarlane said...

Oh Wendy i love them all. those crowned beauties are stunning
Have a lovely week
hugs June x

Mina said...

These are all so beautiful. Now did you plan on running out of matte board just so you could go to the craft store? ;-) Hugs to you sweetie.

BLiSsAngELs said...

Maybe!but don't tell!

Blog Archive