About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Kit ... May flowers


With spring comes the gentle rain and the bright May flowers  never so bright and colorful as the images of the May flower girls in the new kit from Hidden Vintage studios released today at www.deviantscrap.com


The kit is so versatile going from sweet and spring like to dark and Hallo weeny to streampunk.


 Altered book covers....using the images from the new mini kit "May flowers "



Digital  image using hidden vintage studios , Fine crafted /Holliewood , Lori Davidson
Another altered book cover
Digital image using  Hidden vintage studios, Tangie/Rebecca, Lori Davidson and Lisa's altered art, Tumble fish studios, background copyright free

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your work Wendy is a fest.
Wonderful play in digital and paper.
Love them all.
xoxo

Flutter Before You said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I must say I'm in heaven! Your images are to die for truely! Im now following you, love doses of inspiration like I have found here :)

Electra said...

As always, I love what you have done with these, Wendy!

Mina said...

Delightful images and you have created amazing pieces of art from them. Hugs always, sweet friend. Mina

Blog Archive