About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Little sis birthday

Today is my little sister Julie's big cake day ....happy birthday babe!  Hope you have a great day filled with cup cakes and magic

here's her blog address so you can pop over and wish her a happy cake day


 and with the wise words of Miss Lucille Ball...




The secret to staying young is to live 
Honestly , Eat slowly 
and Lie about your age



4 comments:

wickedfaerie said...

Happy Birthday to you little sister Julie, April babies are born of light and laughter, as an April baby myself I know that to be true.

Kim said...

You're a good sister Wendy! Love the quote. I'll pop over to Julie's blog now to say Happy Bday! xo

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to your sister Miss Wendy.

Your piece is a dream and I love the quote.

HAPPY EASTER my dear friend. xoxo

glitterBugStudios said...

What a lovely card Wendy! I'm sure she will love it. Thanks so much for all you have been doing for us. You have no idea how much we appreciate it!

Blog Archive