About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mixed bag

Today post is a mixed bag of thank you's for Easter goodies , ATC, Moos..... First a big thank you to Kim, Tabby's place, my friend, co owner  for the surprise Easter gift.... this came.. A cute rabbit bag filled with a number of crafting supplies ... there were chocolates but they didn't last for the photo LOL YUM!


also thank you to Kim for hosting two swaps one the Vintage children Moo swap at Tabby's swaps


Thank you to  Michelle Carrier, Alice Hyde,Constance Taylor, Sandy Scholz, Charlotte Ferd, Heather Hudson






and also the monthly color swap at VPI  this stunning ATC came from the talented  miss Sandy Scholz. Thank you Sandy... I'm honored to have another one of your masterpieces






4 comments:

Kim said...

HugS! xo

Sandy said...

Thanks my sweet Wendy for your lovely words. This made my day.
Lovely moo´s from all the talented ladies. xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Eye candy!! So pretty!

LuLu~*xoxo

Sim said...

I love this one specialy dear Wendy!
Too cute!

Blog Archive