About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The jealous moon


The monthly color challenge at VPI this month is Periwinkle, it's such a pretty color and flower.... Of course the moon would be jealous.... The challenge is to make an 4 by 6 inch arch and use a window somewhere on it ... The digital piece came first and I thought it would make a very pretty arch...

5 comments:

trisha too said...

Well, you were so right, it's a lovely arch!

:)

Sandy said...

A periwinkle dream my dear Wendy.
Wonderful arch. xoxo

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Really a dream. Beautiful Wendy.
Lovely greet
Marja

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy! xo

Mina said...

Truly stunning, Wendy!

Blog Archive