About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

finished

The where's my crown ATC's are finally finished  I feel I should have that saying on a sign near my computer  "Where's my crown" 



This is our first swap BlissfullART  ... the ATC's coming in are fabulous and I can't wait to show you them when they are all swapped out... in the meantime I can show mine... I 've used the very colorful images from Marsha at Tumble fish studios  








8 comments:

Kim said...

Love these Wendy...the images you used are gorgeous!

Electra said...

Wow, these are amazing, Wendy!

Sandy said...

I love all your crown work Wendy.
Stunning ATC´s. xoxo

Sim said...

Hoooo Wendy!
You deserve the crown!

Jacqui said...

Fabulous Wendy!!

Terri said...

Oh I love these! What a fun swap theme too. Each one is really cool!
Hugs,
Terri

Lorraine said...

Hi Wendy--
Sooo cute, I love the colors!
xo Lorraine

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, how beautiful!

Blog Archive