About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

EASTER EGG

The design team and I at http://www.riandesign.eu/ have been busy playing with the new collage sheets.


 I had this idea of making something with those plastic Easter eggs we all have in a box. My boys are all grown now so we don't do the Easter egg hunts anymore but I still have the empty eggs....the "Easter spring collage sheet" was just the push I needed to pull them out  ...but the eggs needed some painting , gluing and prettying to make them to this Easter decoration ..


I couldn't stop so I made some Easter inspired ATC's


and a digital piece


 BUT Easter is not only lambs , chick and spring flowers but most importantly about CHOCOLATE . Rian designed her sheet with this in mind . She has "Chocolate ATC" backgrounds, then three sheets with chocolate inspired images .. "Chocolate cacao #1, #2, #3"  


If you don't run out to buy chocolate after looking at them your will is stronger than mine....
Don't forget the check out Electra's, Sim's , Kaylene's , Marja's  masterpieces  and the collage sheets at http://www.riandesign.eu/



and come back tomorrow I have more eggs to show and I'll even share how I made them . So dig out those plastic eggs. 

Hugs Wendy

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy wonderful work as always.
Your digital piece and your egg is absolutely gorgeous.

Can you tell me from where the women is ???

Happy sunday. xoxo

BLiSsAngELs said...

Hey Sandy thank you and the woman images is from the new collage sheets at
http://www.riandesign.eu/

chocolate cacao

"MOI" Freubel said...

I wished you could SEE me now !! I'm smiling from ear to ear Wendy and I can't find words enough who discribe what I feel now.
My admiration is HUGE and I thank you too so much for your hard work !!! Every piece is incredible my friend.

Hugsss Rian XXX

Denise said...

Wendy,finally someone has done something with those plastic eggs.You are so creative!Lovely.ATCs are beautiful too. Denise

Georgie Horn said...

I love your designs...so spring like. I am working on a tag with some spring fashions....

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Wendy this is wonderful art work. Beautiful ATC's and they are also very lovely.
Lively greet
Marja

Electra said...

You've been so busy and made so many lovely pieces!

Sim said...

Everything you've done is simply wonderful Wendy! Each of your way to think them is just perfect!
Bravo my friend!

Blog Archive