About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Almost Alice

 I have been dying to show you all the art I've been making with the new mini Kit "Almost Alice" from Hidden Vintage studios... they added it to Deviant scrap today.I made an Altered tin for the Creative team. But then
 I couldn't stop so I made A digital piece Titled  "Down the rabbit hole'   
 Some ATC for a up and coming Alice in wonderland swap at Paper Traders

 And some Glue book pages for a swap at Blissfull ART swaps



not only does the kit come with the colored images but also in Sepia, and as you can see it is very versatile, as it works for Alice in Wonderland  and these spring themed pages. 

Available here



CREDITS:  hidden vintage studios, tumble fish studios , paper whimsy , Fine crafted design, Tangie Baxter,

3 comments:

Sandy said...

What for wonderful work with this kit Wendy.
I have buy it and will work with it. You inspire me again and again. Love them all. xoxo

Martina2801 said...

Oh, Wendy! These are so beautiful! I like this kit from Hidden Vintage Studios!
Really gorgeous!

Kim said...

Love them all Wendy....you did a beautiful job with all the images in the kit!! xo

Blog Archive