About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Alice in wonderland ATC

This was my first hosting job on VPI .... and there are the Alice in wonderland ATC 





 Terri Daugherty    Thank you I would love to come to the tea party
 Lynn Stevens.... see the tiny spoon
 Gina Peake... No Alice don't drink that tea
 Sandy Scholz ... the funny fat boys, I love my fat boys
 Jan Larson  Alice read the label
 Beckie Loyall    pure magical Alice
A wonderful , magical swap 

Thank you ladies

3 comments:

Mina said...

Wendy, these are just too adorable. Each one so uniquely fun and lovely. In catching up with you delightful eye candy over the past week I see you have been very busy creating a much richer and more beautiful place in the world. Hugs to you.

"MOI" Freubel said...

What an inspirational ATC's Wendy !! Especially the one from Sandy !!

I came by to wish you Happy Easter days !!
Tomorrow we celebrate our annual family-day overhere, including a (fanatically) Easter Egg Hunt. LOL

Hugsss and XXX my friend.
Rian

Dezinaworld said...

What great atc's Wendy,A fab swap. I hope you are ok my friend.
Have a happy Easter
hugs June x

Blog Archive