About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

today's the day

It's time to show you my first piece of ART designed from the new collage sheets from Rian at  http://www.riandesign.eu/


Yes! I along with Maya, Sim ,Electra and Kaylene played first..... He He!  and what fun we had..





Rian  launched five new sheet . They are Vintage men, (full of handsome men)  Dancing Ladies ( pretty ladies in fun costumes) Theaters/stage ATC ( which would be great for streampunk ATC's)  Victorian flowers and roses ( beautiful bright blooms) and A turquoise collage sheet. ( filled with stunning images in the shades of greenish-blue )


I used the turquoise collage sheet and the Victorian flowers and roses sheet to make this Maria inspired ATC.

Lastly Rian is kindly giving away one of her new sheets in a giveaway on her blog...http://freubel-art.blogspot.com/  so pop over the see her. 


and I'll be back with another design soon. 

Big hugs Wendy





7 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Beautiful work Wendy. Love this Maria inspired ATC.
Lovely greet
Marja

Sim said...

Well done & beautiful work Wendy!
I love your comment on the event too! :)

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE Rian's images!

Love this new piece Wendy!

LuLu~*xoxo

Electra said...

What a wonderful way to showcase her flowers! and Marie has never looked better!

Kaylene said...

Beautiful design, I love the colours. Cheers

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Very nice and kind of "springy!"

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is truly breathtaking. I love the embellishments and outlay. Very beautiful, my lovely friend..

Blog Archive