About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A three way...

 Now don't start getting any funny ideas about the title... what I trying to do is show you how you can take one image and use it in many different ways.... the Shouting man is from

Riandesign.eu collage sheet... vintage theaters and stages



Digital piece  " Water me"
"Oh no you didn't" ATC


Another Digital piece "SHOUT"

9 comments:

Electra said...

These are all so fanciful, Wendy!

artbywendy said...

I love the last one! you are so creative!I have to think and think to come up with one idea!

Kim said...

These are too cool Wendy! Love it! xo

Pandora said...

Love the idea of the three way and love the results you achieved!

F.T said...

The last card is great.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card

Whymsicalmusings said...

OK Oh No you DIDN't just cracks me up! I love all of your pieces though:)
XOXOXO

Kaylene said...

Wendy these are so creative, well done. I cannot comment with my Wordpress blog so it is my Google account.

Lorraine said...

Oh, I wish my hands could handle making digital art, I love it. Of course, maybe I'd spend all day doing it and never get anything
else done! :)

Sim said...

Very lovely interpretation of Rian's work Wendy!
Beautifuly done!!

Blog Archive