About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

TAKE A WORD ..ANGEL

My favorite novels are the infernal devices series by Cassandra Clare

Her latest installment is called "The clockwork angel" and is set in Victoria England and is about the magical underworld of the shadow hunters....   

My take a word offering is based on that novel.... my steampunk clockwork angel.

and thinking all things steampunk. 

Here are my ATC's for a up and coming VPI swap the theme steampunk couples




10 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

Phew 1! Were do you find the TIME to create all those masterpieces Wendy ?!! ( I'm already glad when I have time to visit every ons entrie LOL )
They look spectacular again!!!

AlphaBetsy said...

I loved the novel The Clockwork Angel. And yours is gorgeous!!

artbywendy said...

Love the steampunk themed ATCs!!!!!(my favorite genre!) You did an awesome job!:O)

Faye said...

Beautifully created, Wendy.

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy your Angels piece is fabulous and the steampunk couples rock. Stunning work my dear.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

These are very spectular Wendy. Beautiful work and so much. Brilliant.
Warm greet
Marja

Femmy said...

love them, especially the steampunk themed atc's!!

Lizbethem said...

Steampunk wonders!

Cindy Rose said...

Wow, Wendy! These are fabulous!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

fun fun fun! need I say more!

Blog Archive