About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Spoiler..... Kim don't look!

Kim http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com/ and I are having a tin swap.... Kim brilliant idea to use the colors Green and Pink... Oh I love these two colors together..... I don't know why I haven't use them before ....


I was inspired.

Kim has posted my tin on her blog, I didn't peek
 I ogled for a long, long time... drooling on the mouse...I know! I'm bad!  hopefully Kim as more restraint.

10 comments:

Kim said...

HaHa....me restrained?? Not!! lol It's gorgeous Wendy...I can't wait to see it in person! hugs! xo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ya'll are so cute! I would definitely be peeking!! Tee hee!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Janet Ghio said...

Oh I was just gonna say that Kim will love this, but she beat me to it!!

Mina said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the pink and green. So much like spring colors.

Ann said...

beautiful pieces you are both getting!!!!!

lynn said...

gorgeous tins... and yes.. pink and green are so beautiful together..
beautiful creations... i love the tins.. havent tried them yet..
have a great weekend
lynn l

Martina2801 said...

This is fantastic, dear Wendy! I love the colours and the design! Beautiful work!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
MARTINA

Missouris Lilac AJ said...

Wendy,
This is lovely. I am sure she will LOVE it!!!
~AJ

Sim said...

Marvellous little treasure Wendy!
I love it!
Bravo!! :)

Marti McClure said...

This tin is fabulous Wendi! I love it when you mount the tins on little stands. ~Marti

Blog Archive