About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

SHADES OF GREEN

Have you noticed that suddenly the trees are budding , there are shades of green everywhere , from sweet new grass in the meadows to flowering bulbs. This time of year always make me think of the song.  It's a wonderful world By Louis Armstrong











I have shades of green and some pink ATC's to show you.


This is for the monthly color swap at VPI .... a ATC arch Triptych......  say that three time fast.... 
AND
Here are my cards for Kim's vintage children mini card swap. Kim has a new swap blog  http://tabbysswaps.blogspot.com/ and also she has LEAP YEAR giveaway on her blog too http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com
It really is a wonderful world

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE your triptych, it's beautiful....and your mini cards are so perfect! Don't you just love making them? I find the size so addictive...I could make them all day! Hugs!

Whymsicalmusings said...

OH MY GOSH! I am so glad you are in the VPI group. These are all so beautiful! Sending a hug your way sweet Wendy:)
XOXOXOXO
Becky

Lesley said...

Hi there Wendy. I finally have been able to get on your blog.
Love all the creativity here. Green??? where ???? all I see is white...we got snow yesterday and so more waiting for spring.
Enjoy your swapsnice to be able to drop by and leave a comment to you.
Les xo

"MOI" Freubel said...

What a coincidence that you wrote about the green shades ! When I was walking trhough my (little) garden this morning I noticed it too !! I can't wait until the clock is turning forwards for an hour at the end of this month !!
*******
I admire your work as always Wendy !! What an excellent touch and so cool ! SUPER !!!

Have a nice day GF !
Rian

Mina said...

Everything you create is a work of beauty and a true treasure. And what a lovely song. It is also one of my favorites.

Blog Archive