About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OH no! I forgot

OH no ! I forgot Mother's day, I'm a terrible daughter... I do have an excuse. Mothering Sunday is on a different date each year in England .. it is always on the fourth Sunday in Lent and it's on  completely different day in the US.... lucky for me my Mum is very understanding but I made this and plan to mail it tomorrow..  


 The image is my Mum as a baby, isn't she cute!
   I made her a cute card too, here's hoping that is gets there quickly and Mum forgives me... LOL

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

I am sure she will know it was worth the wait... very cute and personal gift... I love it,.

Kim said...

Wendy, that is so beautiful and I love that you used her picture. She's going to LOVE it!

Janet Ghio said...

She was a cutie! What a wonderful little gift!

Regina said...

Ohh Wendy...what a lovely gift and one a mother will love and be happy to get no matter if it's late. I mean...that's what moms do....love love love!!! ^_^

Hugs,
Regi

Oliva said...

Adorable! Your Mum will be so surprised and happy when she opens her package! Just lovely!
Oliva

peggy aplSEEDS said...

these are so precious. she will love these!

cebelica said...

Very beautiful. I'm sure your mum will love it!

Terri said...

Your mum will be delighted with the sweet art you have made her! Wow! It really is lovely.
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive