About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inspired

Sometimes I come across an digital kit that inspires me so much. I can help myself and want to use it every where . That happen with the beautiful kit from Marsha Tumble fish studios . First came a digital piece and then


 a bliss Angel shrine.. this is going to a friend,
 and then ATC's
When inspiration hits, don't fight it just go with it and there's no telling what will happen but the journey is sure to be fun.....

Hugs Wendy

12 comments:

Ann said...

gorgeous pieces!!!

Linda said...

These are all very beautiful and enchanting. Thank you for sharing.

Sandy said...

Wendy these are all a dream.
So magical work. Wow wow wow wow wow wow.
Can you tell please what a kit this is ?? xoxo

Terri Daugherty said...

Hi Wendy!
You are so right about going with the muse when she visits. I love the pieces you created with Marsha's kit!

Mina said...

Each of these pieces are amazing. I admire that you can sit and create so many things in such a short time. You are awesome!

The treasures you received in the mail are all so gorgeous. Have a beautiful week.

glitterBugStudios said...

wow! You have really hit Marsha's kit out of the park! This is one of my favorites from her too.

Sim said...

Wouaouh! Wendy, your art is magic!
Each piece is unique & wonderful! Bravo! :)

"MOI" Freubel said...

I admire Marsha's work also Wendy !
Isn't she talented?
But what YOU made with the elements is entirely stunning !!

Martina2801 said...

Your work is just amazing, dear Wendy! I love looking at your creations.
Have a nice weekend my friend.
Wishes
MARTINA

Marti McClure said...

Wendy, They are all so lovely! Have a great weekend. ~Marti

Lorraine said...

Wendy, those are just gorgeous!! Love the shrine, and what a lucky friend to receive that ATC! Have a great weekend! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Electra said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW.

Blog Archive