About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Goodies in the mail


I love opening boxes and finding treasures from friends ... this box was from my dear friend Kim ... remember the tin I made for her. Well here's the beauty she made and sent to me ... Now I wish you could smell this tin because not only is it stunning but it smells heavenly too ...

I have it sitting on my bedside table, I love waking up to see pretty things....  also in the box, postcards from a VPI  swap and moos from Kim first moo swap


 Blue postcards
This beauty from Sandy Scholz , thanks Sandy






This one with old blue eyes himself from April Dudko  thanks April

his stunning one from Jan Larson, thanks Jan
 


and heart and flower Moos from Alice Hyde,Kim Smith,Jan Larson  and Kim again... Thank you ladies, They are fabulous 

6 comments:

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

What wonderful goodies! The tin is fabulous!
Take care!
Angela

fairyrocks said...

Happy Mail!! nothing better- Awesome

Melanie Statnick said...

So pretty! i love that tin.

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy so so beautiful things in your mail box.
Thanks for your sweet words to my postcard. xoxo

Kim said...

So happy you like the tin Wendy, I enjoyed making it for you! xo

Ann said...

major eye-candy!!
all so beautiful!!!

Blog Archive