About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Birthday wish for Kim

Dear Kim , my friend is having her Birthday today here's her blog address  
http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com
pop over and wish her a happy Birthday 

This is my birthday wish for her 

A birthday wish to you, I wish you a cup cake filled year,
faerie dusted, sunny days and moon beams, sweet dream nights.
I wish you another 365 day journey around the sun, hold on and enjoy the trip





Images from Hidden Vintage Studio, Lisa's altered images  and scrap booking .com 

4 comments:

Sim said...

I'm going to do it! :)

LuLu Kellogg said...

She's such a sweet soul. I made sure to wish her a Happy Cake Day!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Whymsicalmusings said...

Thanks for letting us know Wendy I am headed over to the birthday girls blog now:)
XOXOXO

Stampin D Amour said...

Wendy - love the cute image! Sweet and vintage! Very thoughtful! xo

-pamela :)

Blog Archive